Save The Date!
Bagels and Coffee!
RIGHT-TO-FARM BREAKFAST TALK
Latest Updates From the SADC
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
7:30 – 9:00 AM
Building 1 Assembly Room
314 State Route 12 (County Complex)
Flemington, NJ 08822
Join us for a presentation by the State Agriculture Development Committee staff about the NJ Right-to-Farm Act.
- Learn about the Right-to-Farm process from start to finish.
- Who the Right-to-Farm Act protects.
- How can farmers and neighbors work together.
- Why the mediation process is important.
- Guidelines for successful farmland events.
- Support for elected and municipal officials in farming communities.
- Topics include: Farm Eligibility, Farmland Assessment vs. Commercial Farm Certification, Protected Agriculture Management Practices (AMP’s), Special Occasion Events, Site Specific Agriculture Management Practices (SSAMP’s), and Mediation vs. Litigation
We expect a lively and informative discussion, so please come prepared with questions and comments.
Email questions (email@example.com) in advance to ensure detailed answers at the meeting.
Help us plan ahead for attendance,
Please RSVP to 908-788-1490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for all Hunterdon County Residents http://www.co.hunterdon.nj.us/planning.htm